English Literature Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saphyr-Whorff

2 posters

Go down

Saphyr-Whorff Empty Saphyr-Whorff

Post by MNRamirezD11B Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:55 pm

how saphyr-whorff theory can be evidenced in George Orwell life?

the connection of 3 important terms , literature, language and culture, make us to have a big controversy, Literature in this context refers to foreign language literature. As a starting point it can be defined as written texts with artistic value, including the traditional literary genres of poems, fiction and drama,One of George Orwell first literary successes came at the age of 11 when he had a poem published in the local newspaper.

"I had the lonely child's habit of making up stories and holding conversations with imaginary persons, and I think from the very start my literary ambitions were mixed up with the feeling of being isolated and undervalued." George Orwell

orwell obtain a big relation with this theory making this one part of his life since he was a child , his deeply humane and politically astute writings become more relevant every year, Orwell the author of Animal Farm and 1984, was one of the most widely read works of twentieth-century literature ,a book in the which we found  political and cultural issues of his time, by this way we may say this theory is 100% evidenced in Orwell's life and work.

MNRamirezD11B

Back to top Go down

Saphyr-Whorff Empty Re: Saphyr-Whorff

Post by Admin Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Pretty well argumented, your grade is a 10

Admin
Admin

https://elit11.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum